Urban Decay Naked3


When I first got wind of Urban Decay's Naked3 palette, I thought to myself - "Do I really need another neutral eye shadow palette?" 
The answer to this question was, obviously, YES.

Although it is still fairly neutral, Naked3 tends to lean a bit pink. While some people were concerned about this rosy-hued palette, I personally find this offering quite wearable. I’ve used it on myself, as well as a few friends on nights out, and I am beyond pleased with the result.

Urban Decay Naked3
Just like the first two Naked palettes, the twelve shades allow you to create a variety of looks with minimal effort.
On a typical day, I tend to reach for three shades – Strange, Dust, and Limit. A quick sweep of Dust on the lid, a bit of Limit (or Nooner) in the crease, and a touch of Strange on the inner corner and brow bone to finish it off.
If you want to take things up a notch for a night out, I recommend making use of Darkside and/or Blackheart. Be careful though – Blackheart has a bit of fallout, so definitely make sure to tap that brush before applying!
And of course, for a “no fuss, no muss” look, take a fluffy brush and blend Liar or Mugshot all over the lid – simples


Your answer to wearable pink eye shadow.
What are your thoughts on this palette from Urban Decay? Already have it? Can’t wait to get it? Or maybe you’re just plain uninterested…

Let me know in the comments below!

 

Twitter

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram